I’ve done it!
Pressure’s off now, except I’d like to beat my best ever total of 142 in 2018! With a clutch of novellas (see more below) that might be doable too! However, I doubt I’ll reach my best ever total page count of over 41k from 2016, I’m currently in the 31k range.
November Reading Plans
It’s a case of joining in with several themed reading months.
- SciFi Month hosted at There’s Always Room for One More …
- German Literature Month XI hosted by Lizzy and Caroline
- Novellas in November hosted by Rebecca and Cathy
- Nonfiction November – I probably won’t read anything specifically for this one, but will aim to join in some of the themes.
- I will also start reading for my Nordic FINDS month in Jan.
In time-honoured tradition, here’s the pile of books I hope to get through this month.
They include five in translation there, two French, two Danish, one German, plus two SF at the bottom. All bar the Jamie Mollart are novellas.
And, as I’m typing I’ve just had a delivery of this highly anticipated novella (right)…
If I get through these, I have a big pile of novellas which I sorted out last year and now gets topped up as new ones arrive, and half a shelf full of more Maigrets!