My reading list for 2021.
All books link back to the original review.
Key to Abbreviations.
- O = Own copy – I bought / swapped / was given / inherited it
- RC = Print review copy / freebie from publisher / Amazon Vine etc
- L = borrowed from the Library
- NG = Review copy via Netgalley
- NF = Non Fiction
- P = Poetry
- Gr = Graphic novel
- Tr = Translated
- DNF= Did not finish
- 20B = 20 Books of Summer 22
- And finally, an asterisk * = from the TBR (acquired by any of the above routes before 1.1.22)
Finished in 2021, reviewed in 2022
– Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder – O FTr (6.5/10, re-read) Review
– Jar City by Arnaldur Indridason – O*
1. Miss Smilla’s Feeling for Snow by Peter Høeg – O* FTr (Re-read) (10/10) Review
2. The Murder of Halland by Pia Juul – O FTr (8/10) Review
3. Minna Needs Rehearsal Space by Dorthe Nors – O* FTr (9/10) Review
4. The Human Flies by Hans Olav Lahlum – O* FTr (8.5/10) Review
5. The Ice Palace by Tarjei Vesaas – O* FTr (10/10) Review
6. Prince Caspian by CS Lewis – O*
7. Girls Against God by Jenny Hval – O FTr (6/10) Review
8. The Room by Jonas Karlsson – O FTr (9/10) Review
9. Some Kind of Company by Nan Östman – RC FTr
Reading the World 2022
The first book I read by an author from a different country this year – let’s see how many countries will be on my list.