Happy New Year!
I thought I’d do one more post looking backwards to the books I read last year, so I’ve resurrected this meme which is good fun… Book titles links take you to my reviews as always.
Using only books you have read in the past year, answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!
* Describe Yourself: Educated (Tara Westover)
* How do you feel: Liminal (Bee Lewis)
* Describe where you currently live: Concrete Island (J.G. Ballard)
* If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Salt Lane (William Shaw)
* Your favorite form of transportation: Borne (Jeff Vandermeer)
* Your best friend is: A Keeper (Graham Norton)
* You and your friends are: The Immortalists (Chloe Benjamin)
* What’s the weather like: One Clear Ice-cold January Morning at the Beginning of the Twenty-First Century (Roland Schimmelpfennig)
* Favorite time of day: The Shining (Stephen King)
* If your life was a: Holiday (Stanley Middleton)
* What is life to you: The End We Start From (Megan Hunter)
* Your fear: The Devil in the White City (Erik Larson)
* What is the best advice you have to give: The Postman Always Rings Twice (James M Cain)
* Thought for the Day: Smoking Kills (Antoine Laurain)
* How I would like to die: French Exit (Patrick deWitt)
* My soul’s present condition: Weightless (Sarah Bannan)