My reading list for 2020.
All books link back to the original review.
Key to Abbreviations.
- O = Own copy – I bought / swapped / was given / inherited it
- RC = Print review copy / freebie from publisher / Amazon Vine etc
- L = borrowed from the Library
- NG = Review copy via Netgalley
- NF = Non Fiction
- Tr = Translated
- DNF= Did not finish
- And finally, an asterisk * = from the TBR (acquired by any of the above routes before 1.1.20)
Finished in 2019, reviewed in 2020
– Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton – RC (10/10) Review
1. How It Was by Janet Ellis – RC* (9/10) Review
2. The Rapture by Claire McGlasson – RC*(9/10) Review
3. All the Rage by Cara Hunter – RC*
4. The Clothing of Books by Jhumpa Lahiri – O* (NF, Tr 7.5/10)) Review
5. Feast Days by Ian MacKenzie – L* (8.5/10) Review
6. The Chronology of Water by Lidia Yuknavitch – O* (NF)
7. Meat Market by Juno Dawson – RC* (8.5/10) Review
8. A Sixpenny Song by Jennifer Johnston – L* (7.5/10) Review
9. Oligarchy by Scarlett Thomas – O*
10. The Cake Tree in the Ruins by Akiyuki Nosaka – L*
Short story single – The Lotus Eaters by Somerset Maugham – O Comment