My reading list for 2018.
All books link back to the original review.
Key to Abbreviations.
O = Own copy – I bought / swapped / was gifted / inherited it;
RC = Review copy / freebie from publisher / Amazon Vine etc;
finally an asterisk * = from the TBR (acquired before 1.1.18)
Finished in 2017, reviewed in 2018
– When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi – O* (10/10) Review
– Chemistry by Weike Wang – O* (8/10) Review
– Mothering Sunday by Graham Swift – O* (9/10) Review
– Why Stuff Matters by Jen Waldo – RC* (9/10) Review
– Nutshell by Ian McEwan – O* (9/10) Review
– The Postman’s Fiancée by Denis Thériault – O* (9/10) Review
1. Bird in a Cage by Frederic Dard – O*
2. The Diary of a Bookseller by Shaun Bythell – O*
3. Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson – O* (8.5/10) Review
4. Telepathy by Amir Tag Elsir – O*
5. Savages: The Wedding (Vol I of the Saint-Étienne Quartet) by Sabri Louatah – RC*
6. My Twentieth Century Evening and Other Small Breakthroughs by Kazuo Ishiguro – O
7. The End We Start From by Megan Hunter – O*
8. Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon – RC*