My reading list for 2019.
All books link back to the original review.
Key to Abbreviations.
O = Own copy – I bought / swapped / was gifted / inherited it;
RC = Review copy / freebie from publisher / Amazon Vine etc;
finally an asterisk * = from the TBR (acquired before 1.1.19)
Finished in 2018, reviewed in 2019
– The Atlas of Disease by Sandra Hempel – RC (6.5/10) Review
– Sight by Jessie Greengrass – RC (7/10) Review
– The Language of Kindness by Christie Watson – O (8/10) Review
– A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess (re-read) – O* (9/10) Review
– Where Shall We Run To? by Alan Garner – O* (9/10) Review
– Kings of the Yukon by Adam Weymouth – RC (9/10) Review
– Oh, I Do Love to Be… by Marie Phillips – O (8.5/10) Review
– We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson – O* (10/10) Review
1. Transcription by Kate Atkinson – O*
2. The Dry by Jane Harper – O* (10/10) Review
3. The Train in the Night by Nick Coleman – RC*
4. The Hourglass by Liz Heron – RC
5. The Lady Doctor by Ian Williams – RC