Don’t forget my Christmas competition – enter my small book quiz and you could win yourself a selection of my hand-sewn Christmas decorations. I’m happy to send worldwide. Email me with the answers by Nov 30, I will make the draw on Dec 1st so I can beat the last date for airmail from the UK.
You could win a selection of these:
Now for the questions:
1. Which broadcaster’s current Christmas book is subtitled: ‘Food, Family, Friends, Festivities’?
2. In which book by the author of ‘Sophie’s World’ does Joachim discover things going on behind the windows of his advent calendar?
3. Whose ‘Father Christmas’ is bald, always grumpy and moaning about ‘Blooming snow’?
4. What is the name of Ebenezer Scrooge’s downtrodden clerk in Dickens’ ‘A Christmas Carol’?
5. Who wrote a hilarious book of school nativity play anecdotes called ‘A Wayne in a Manger’?